Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stripes and Polkas

I've wanted to do the layering thing  for quite a while but can you believe it that I didn't have a single shirt that was long enough or for that matter, a single sweater that was short!! Fortunately, I had this stripe sweater which was the exact length that I wanted and could let my denim shirt layer through.
Sweater: F21/ Denim Shirt: American Eagle/ Pants: Gap/ Shoes: MIA/ Accessories: F21

Btw, I wish I'd bought a smaller size of these corduroy pants, I usually wear a size 12 (Kids, I am only 4'11-don't mock me!!) but I thought since its corduroy I may need to go a size bigger so I got it in size 14 but I am beginning to get those loose areas around the knees the more I wear it! I wonder if I wash it in hot water and dry in super heat, it may shrink a little bit?? hmm...DIY # MakeUrPantsFits on its way!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment