Thursday, November 4, 2010

murky monotones

hey people,
 i know I've been slacking off with my blogging but i have to put school first before anything else, so there it is (i hope you bought that ;p ). Anyways since it was Anna Wintours bday today, I thought it was a good day to do some writing. Talking of Vogue, what is in vogue these days? Since fall kicked in and with the downpour of exams and assignments I've been taking refuge in my snugly over sized sweaters, jeggins and my ever-sought-after Steve Madden boots. I do have the minimalist down but I think I've had enough of the monotone! But I don't know what it is about Fall I feel like I gravitate towards black, grey, navy, beige and charcoals. So, yesterday to break the spell I went to do some retail therapy and what did I come back with? more grey sweaters, black corduroys, and a beige coat! and as I hung them in my closet it just camouflaged right in! HA. I guess it is what it is then,eh? but then it dawned on me that darker shades are very stealth and slimming and also since I'm like the biggest fan of the Olsen twins, this fall I'd pay tribute to their ever Gothic, ever black, ever eternal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment